Wednesday, April 20, 2011

COSTUME COSTUME PHOTOS

The New York SOFA show was last weekend, and I was thrilled to have my work taken to the exhibit by Sienna Gallery and The Opulent Project. TOP organized a display called COSTUME COSTUME, which featured handmade contemporary jewelry by emerging artists who deal with the subject of adornment, costuming, and jewelry. TOP installed a photobooth in their space so that attendees of SOFA could don their favorite jewels and have their picture taken wearing them! I hear the lines were long for the photobooth, and that it was a 'mindblowing' installation... Congratulation to The Opulent Project for having such a stimulating and successful exhibit!

I've selected some of my favorite photobooth photos of people wearing my work below. As I wasn't able to get down to NYC this past weekend, it was great to be able to check out these images and to see people were enjoying themselves.







No comments:

Post a Comment